Does this picture need any explanation?! CUTE!
Everything was decorated for Halloween and Fall. We loved it. We havenever been when Disney was changed up. We really enjoyed the new decor.
All excited and ready to walk to the park. They were sogiddy on this morning (the first), and were just dying to get there.

and create wonderful memories.


rest of our body? So not fair!
of the trip. Good thing we all enjoy it!
Waiting in line.....
Waiting in line.....evident in these two pictures. This is Crew and I riding Buzz.


our trip earning money to buy Buzz Lightyear's. Here they are with their well earned prizes. I love the smile on their faces. They were in heaven to have him in hand!
Gunnar, Kaden and Tristen. I had to get a pictures of Tristen in the stroller. I love these boys! They were so much fun to hang out with, and really made the trip a thousand times better!
Crew and Kaden. Since this trip, Crew is pretty sure he owns Kaden, Tristen and Ryker. He LOVES them! These boys were at his beck and call in California, and I am pretty sure they loved it too. It is so fun for me to watch them bond...I love Tami, and it does my heart good to see my boys and hers together.
Treck, Catcher and Tami on Winnie the Pooh.
All ready for Toy Story Mania! This is probably mine and Dustin's new favorite ride. It was a blast...and I think it will help me talk Dustin into another trip soon!
Thats it babe...GQ for the camera...ha ha.
Catcher and Grandma on Toy Story Mania. The line was not fun for this ride, but was well worth it!
Ryker waiting in line for the Haunted Mansion.
Taking a rest for a minute.
Gunnar, Kaden and Tristen. I had to get a pictures of Tristen in the stroller. I love these boys! They were so much fun to hang out with, and really made the trip a thousand times better!
Crew and Kaden. Since this trip, Crew is pretty sure he owns Kaden, Tristen and Ryker. He LOVES them! These boys were at his beck and call in California, and I am pretty sure they loved it too. It is so fun for me to watch them bond...I love Tami, and it does my heart good to see my boys and hers together.
Treck, Catcher and Tami on Winnie the Pooh.
All ready for Toy Story Mania! This is probably mine and Dustin's new favorite ride. It was a blast...and I think it will help me talk Dustin into another trip soon!
Thats it babe...GQ for the camera...ha ha.
Catcher and Grandma on Toy Story Mania. The line was not fun for this ride, but was well worth it!I personally love the original version, but Catcher LOVED this one, and wanted to go back again and again. It was a fun change up.
Ryker waiting in line for the Haunted Mansion.
Taking a rest for a minute.California Adventures! It only makes since right?!
Dustin and Crew watching Grizzly Rapids, Crew would just giggle every time someone would fall down the big drop. This kid is going to be a dare devil when he is older and want to ride everything a million times.
The bridge at California Adventures.
Dustin and Crew getting ready to ride.
Catch and Dustin
Yeah...water to play in, this would have entertained my boys all day!
Jessie and Catcher. We waited in line and Crew was very brave and willing to take the picture, until we got up there and it was our turn, then he clung to my hip for dear life. Catcher loves toy story, and was very pleased to get a picture with Ms. Jessie.
Waiting in line to ride the very exciting Caterpillar ride in a bugs life. I say that with sarcasm if you have ever ridden it...slow, but worth it for the smile it puts on your kids faces.
Waiting to ride Flicks Flyer's.
Dustin and Catcher waiting for take off.
Pictures with Mater and Lightening. Just the luck too, the boys were wearing their Cars shirts! They were in awe.

Dumbo was Crews most favorite thing at Disneyland. He loved the ride!
However, in his happiness, he happened to drop his daddy to his knees while we were waiting in line. I am sure I do not need to explain. What kind of wife would I be if I didn't capture this moment.
Oh so innocent! What did I do?
Aftermath pic...Dustin containing the urge to rip the camera out of my hand!
Dustin and Catch on Buzz...again. These two had some pretty good competitions.

Crew and Grandma ready to shoot aliens.
An attempt at a family picture. My boys refuse to ever get one of these right..but this one came close.
Grandma, Catcher and Crew ready for the Jungle Cruise.
This kid is a major HAM! He loves to make us laugh. He found this hat on his own and wanted to put it on.
Climbing rocks by Indiana Jones.
Over in the bugs life area they have several water play grounds. We always take swimsuites and let the boys play for a while, they love it, and its a good chance to sit down for a bit.



This is the talking Mr. Potato head at Toy Story Mania. My boys thought he was pretty funny, and just giggled at him.
Crew playing with Dads hat while we waited in line. Crazy eyes in this pic Crew boy!
And he crashed! I love this picture with his little leg crossed. I don't know why, but both of my boys sleep with their legs crossed just like this.
Oh those eye lashes!
Dustin waiting for Catcher and Grandma to come down the big drop at Grizzly Rapids.

Dustin and Crew watching Grizzly Rapids, Crew would just giggle every time someone would fall down the big drop. This kid is going to be a dare devil when he is older and want to ride everything a million times.
The bridge at California Adventures.
Dustin and Crew getting ready to ride.
Catch and Dustin
Yeah...water to play in, this would have entertained my boys all day!
Jessie and Catcher. We waited in line and Crew was very brave and willing to take the picture, until we got up there and it was our turn, then he clung to my hip for dear life. Catcher loves toy story, and was very pleased to get a picture with Ms. Jessie.
Waiting in line to ride the very exciting Caterpillar ride in a bugs life. I say that with sarcasm if you have ever ridden it...slow, but worth it for the smile it puts on your kids faces.ready to ride.
Waiting to ride Flicks Flyer's.
Dustin and Catcher waiting for take off.
Pictures with Mater and Lightening. Just the luck too, the boys were wearing their Cars shirts! They were in awe. 
Dumbo was Crews most favorite thing at Disneyland. He loved the ride!
However, in his happiness, he happened to drop his daddy to his knees while we were waiting in line. I am sure I do not need to explain. What kind of wife would I be if I didn't capture this moment.
Oh so innocent! What did I do?
Aftermath pic...Dustin containing the urge to rip the camera out of my hand!
Dustin and Catch on Buzz...again. These two had some pretty good competitions.
Crew and Grandma ready to shoot aliens.
An attempt at a family picture. My boys refuse to ever get one of these right..but this one came close.
Grandma, Catcher and Crew ready for the Jungle Cruise.
This kid is a major HAM! He loves to make us laugh. He found this hat on his own and wanted to put it on.
Climbing rocks by Indiana Jones.
Over in the bugs life area they have several water play grounds. We always take swimsuites and let the boys play for a while, they love it, and its a good chance to sit down for a bit.



This is the talking Mr. Potato head at Toy Story Mania. My boys thought he was pretty funny, and just giggled at him.
Crew playing with Dads hat while we waited in line. Crazy eyes in this pic Crew boy!
And he crashed! I love this picture with his little leg crossed. I don't know why, but both of my boys sleep with their legs crossed just like this.
Oh those eye lashes!
Dustin waiting for Catcher and Grandma to come down the big drop at Grizzly Rapids.
We had such a great trip. We loved going in the fall and seeing all the new decor that was out. My boys are at such a fun age to go, they were so into it. I love Disneyland and would go ALL the time if I could. Thanks Grandma and the Nortons for a fun trip. We are ready to do it again soon. My boys ask daily when we are going back. It is a place that creates so many memories of being together as family. Dustin gives me a hard time anytime I want to go, but he just does it to tease, he really does love it too, right babe?! He did love watching his boys on this trip. I loved looking at him and seeing a smile on his face as he watched them. We will wait for our third little man to make his appearance, and then I will start the planning for another trip =)!

















5 comments:
aaaahhhhhhh......................I am so jealous! You have me dreaming!!!!! We are going to Sea World Next weekend and Nielson keeps teasing me that we can do D-Land instead but it costs soooooo much more! :( I want to go in Dec so bad! Oh well. I will live through your pics. :) Glad you guys had so much fun! Your pictures are awesome!!! Hope you are feeling good!
P.s Soooo stinkin' hilarious that you took that Picture of Poor Dustin. Bahahahahaha That happens to Nielson all the time but when its in public I feel so bad for them!!
That looks like so much fun!! You're beautiful! Congratulations on a new baby boy! :)
What a perfect time of year to go to Disneyland. I bet the lines were great! We need to go again. Mallory asks to go almost once a week! Looks like a blast!
What a fun trip, I cant wait to take Tannon and Barrett to Disneyland. Oh and Dustin will like the Phantom, Daivd had to drag me along, I wasnt so sure I would like it but it was really good.
How fun, that makes me want to go! Our kids want to go to Disneyland so bad. So many good memories I'm sure. Congrats on the new baby boy. So good to see pictures of everybody.
Post a Comment