I was horrible during T-Ball season and did not get any pictures of Catcher in his uniform, or playing ball. In my defense, I was chasing Bronx 99% of the time! I did get pictures of his end of the season party. It was at Peter Piper Pizza, and was a hit with all the kids. Catcher played on the Lions and was coached by Coach Cotter. The Cotter's were actually in our Ward at the time, so it was fun to get to hang out with them and get to know them a little better. Catcher loved everything about the season, but his favorite part was making friends and getting to talk out on the field. Catcher is such a fun kid, and I think really plays sports just to please his Mom, but at least he is willing to always give it a try. This was his last season of T-Ball, now he moves on to Coach Pitch....lets hope the games get a little more exciting!!! You did great this year Catcher and I look forward to next season, and I promise to try and do better with the pictures!!!
Monday, August 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment