Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fathers & Sons

Look at my little man....walking tall!

Hiking with dad, and trying to scare mom with this picture!


Playing in the COLD water with Cody

Tallon, Catcher & Dylan

Look at him..he thinks he is just as big as those other two boys!


This last weekend, Dustin and Catcher went on our ward's Fathers & Sons camp out....and they had a blast. They were lucky enough to have Pops, Uncle Tim, Uncle Jared, cousins, Cody, Dylan and Tallon join them. They had such a great time together! I was kind of worried how Catch would do sleeping in a dark tent...but Dustin said he just loved the whole experience (as you can see by his cute little smiles in the pictures). Thanks Dustin for taking Catcher and making memories with him.


While the boys were off playing, I got to enjoy some time with Mom and Tami. We went and grabbed some yummy Hawaiian food and then headed back to Tami's house and vegged out in front of the TV and watched chick flicks. It was a great time. Of course little Crew got to tag along with us girls....but he was great for mom. I didn't get any pictures..sorry, I was having to much fun laughing with the girls.


When Dustin and Catch first left on the camp out I was a little sad, I always enjoy having them around, but I think that it was great bonding time for the two of them, and gave me the opportunity to catch up with the girls. Thanks for a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Heather said...

He does look so proud to be tromping around with the big boys.

So, about that lunch date, when is good for you?? Email me at gunnhp@hotmail dot com

Marisa said...

So Cute! He looks so big!