As most of you know, Catcher had to have tubes put in his ears this last December. We are now approaching the swim season, and with Grandma having a pool just down the road, we love to swim. We have to keep the pool water out of Catcher's ears. Right now we are just using basic ear plugs for his baths, but I was wondering if any of you have had experience with tubes and swimming, and know of any good ear plugs that really keep the water out. I want him to be able to enjoy this summer, and not have to worry about his ears. If you know of anything....let me know. Thanks!
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Trevor has tubes too, but our doc said swimming pools with chlorine were fine without ear plugs. Might be worth a check. We use Mack's kid size earplugs for baths, etc. good luck!
I was also told that chlorine water would be fine and to just avoid getting dirty water in Dylan's ears. He swam with tubes and we never had a problem.
Post a Comment