This is a picture of Catcher in his Preschool outfit they made at their Thanksgiving
party. He is giving me his mean little Indian face.
What would these two do without each other?!
We spent Thanksgiving at my mom's house this year. It was a small crowd. Every one else was out of town. But we enjoyed the company we had, and the yummy food. 



Crew loving his food!
Friday we went to see Bolt with Grandma, Madisyn & Marisa. It is such a cute show, Catcher loved it. Thanks for the invite Marisa.
Then Saturday led to this....
After a day of canning apples, we then took off with Marisaand Madi to go see the Temple lights.
5 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend! I loved the movie too! I miss seeing the temple lights!
Thanks for making my single-mom-hood a lot more fun this weekend! I had a blast. And I am up for another round of Edward whenever you are ready :)
VERY cute pictures. madi is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E. love all those cousin shots.
we've read all the twilight books and can't wait for the movie to open here. these dang slow australians.
and i'm with heather-- i very much miss the temple lights.
How fun that those two cute kids are such great pals. And both absolutely adoreable!! How fun that you got to see Twilight twice already. I only saw it once so far, the day it came out and didnt like it much but heard its better the sec time so I will surely be going again next week! :)
Look at you CANNING AND TWILIGHT TWICE? You are one busy girl!! I have mixed opinions about the movie, but all-in-all I am glad that I saw it and I am SURE that I will see it again (and probably own it one day). :)
Post a Comment