Our Catcher did. He turned four this weekend...and I can't believe it! It has been the best four years of our lives! We live for this kids smile. No matter your mood, it will make a smile stretch across your face. I look forward to each and everyday with this little boy, and am so very thankful that Heavenly Father entrusted him to Dustin and I. He is a kid that is just good down to his very core. Don't get me wrong, he has his moments, but he was blessed with a gift to see and feel what people are feeling, and he always tries to make sure everyone is happy. He asks me everyday how I feel, and if I say tired or sad, he asks why and how to fix it. We love you Catcher! Thanks for letting us celebrate your special day with you....and thanks for being so darn excited for everything! It was beyond cute! LOVE YOU!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
4? How did that happen? Time sure goes by fast. I would have to agree that this is one special kid. So glad he was sent to our fam too.
Yeah! Happy Birthday Catcher!! We love you!
Happy B-Day Catcher! He is such a cutie! I didn't realize him and Syd are only 6 months apart!
So cute...4! They grow so darn fast, don't they?!?! What a sweet little boy!
Post a Comment