Catcher: "Mom, what's for dinner?"
Me: "Pancakes and eggs...doesn't it sound good?"
Catcher: "Yep. Mom, what color are the pancakes going to be?"
Me: "Well, they are always white Catch, and then brown a little in the pan."
Catcher: "Hmm, well I'm thinking they should be blue."
Me: "The pancakes? Blue?"
Catcher: "Yeah Mom, blue."
Me: "Well let me see what I can do."
Catcher: "That's cool mom, I love blue pancakes."







4 comments:
Your a "cool" Mom Sara! Isn't it nice to make someone's day in such a simple way?
How cute! We always do pink pancakes for Valentines Day and Green for St, Patricks Day it always fun to do things different every once in awhile
Yep. You have risen to the cool mom category. Good place to be.
(I know I'm way behind, but haven't had much time to blog lately.) What a great mom! Things are always better in color.
Post a Comment