Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Vernon

Crew chillax'n on Pops trailer


Catcher...so excited to be in the snow (crazy kid)

Could this picture be any cuter, (clearer yes, but cuter no) Look
at them holding hands! I love having two boys this close!



Catcher & Cally

Where ya going Dustin?

View from the front.

This reminds me of the movie "Christmas Story," when the little
brother is all bundled up and ready to go out.

Lacy

Tim, Dustin & Jared (brothers) work'n hard! It was fun to listen to these three
laugh at and with each other.
Dustin...awe my hard working man.

The cute girlie's...Amy, Summer, Lacy and Cally

I took this picture through the cabin window, while I was inside nice and toasty!
Catch played out in the snow for HOURS, and loved every minute.

Pops & Grami


Stealing kisses while I can.

Crew, Cally and Catch keeping themselves entertained.

Catcher, Dustin and Cally peeking down from the second floor.

If Catch can do it...so can I.

And of course, the fun always has to end..he did not want to come down!

A couple of weekends ago, we headed up north to Vernon. We went up to help Dustin's parents work on the cabin they are building for the family. We are so excited for it to be done, and to have a place to run to and cool down and enjoy time as family. It was really cold while we were up there, but thank goodness for snow bibs and boots. The boys stayed pretty warm, and preferred playing in the snow all day, to coming in and being warm. It was really a great, trip, and we look forward to many more.

5 comments:

The Ray Family said...

Oh how Fun to have a place for you guys to escape to here an then. How fun that the Brothers and Family are all pitching in. I love the Price's. Your boys look so cute all bundled up and playing in the snow. Carter would love to live in the snow to. You cant get him in and out of it when its around. Silly Boys! :)

Marisa said...

That looks like fun... they look so cute all bundled up. So sweet!

Heather K said...

That looks huge and will be a blast soon! Snow is fun but lots of work!

Shelli said...

My boys are looking at this with me and keep asking why there wasn't snow when we went to Vernon?

Jodi said...

I'm glad there was no snow when we went! Snow is fun for about a minute! They are too cute though. Can't wait til next weekend when we get to go back - you comin'?