So in honor of this weekend (the DVD release), I wanted to post this fantabulous picture! Isn't it great?! I think so. This is how I picture them after Bella becomes a vampire (and after the whole Volturi issue). Bella all perfectly dressed, by Alice of course, and Edward just....well being Edward (sigh)! Lounging in the Cullen's backyard by the creek, on their expensive zebra skin rug and pillows that are over a century old....ok maybe I am letting my imagination wonder a little much. Just wanted to share the love....enjoy. Anybody going to any of the DVD release parties? Marisa and I may just give into our cheesiness and hit one up. (Ok so maybe I am slightly obsessed, am I alone? This is my desktop picture....poor Dustin)
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Edward & Bella
Posted by
The Price Family
at
12:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! I need that picture of her and Emmett... I am trying to convince Mark of Friday. HE thinks that there will be pervs preying on the women out there. I say... if Emmett and Edward are going to show up, i will run the risk!! YEAH!
Oh Yeah! That is an awesome picture. It is a totally sexy vampire Bella. My family is all going to the DVD release party at Hot Topic in the Mall but I have to work. Bummer! I would be cheesy with you!
Okay, so I've never read these books or seen the movie *gasp* but can I just leave a comment anyway? I'm just tickled by how excited you are about it. Being a bit of a fanatic myself about some things that some other people don't understand, I can appreciate your enthusiasm even if I don't necessarily share it. Enjoy what is obviously a weekend you are looking forward to. :)
Oh, and also...in the third pic in the previous post, whatever blurry photographic phenomenon you've got going on makes Catcher look like he's vanishing like a genie or some kind of snow creature. Nice effect, whether it was intentional or not. :)
I love this picture, I have never seen this picture before but I love it, I am totally with you on how this is what they will look like after Bella becomes a vampire. I can not wait to get the movie, I think I will probably watch it like a thousand times a day!
I love it!! I stole the pic off your blog!!!
that IS a fantabulous picture!!! :) and i LOVE bella's outfit!
that IS a fantabulous picture!!! :) and i LOVE bella's outfit!
Post a Comment