Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Phoenix Zoo














Here is another reason to be glad you are human...this little guy is drinking his mother's pee in this picture...
Back in March, before the weather turned HOT, we took a trip to the Phoenix Zoo. Our boys are such a fun age to take places. They have such a blast, and in turn so do we. We enjoyed all of the animals. The weather was nice enough that most of them were out and enjoying it with us. Grandma Goodman came with us, and my boys always love to have her along. We rode the Safari Train, and it is the best idea we ever had. You can ride it all day, and it drops off and picks up so that you don't have to hike the entire Zoo to get to a certain exhibit. World Wildlife Zoo & Aquarium pic's to come.

4 comments:

The Ray Family said...

Way Fun! I need to take Carter there next week before it gets way to hot. He needs some more one on one time before Ridge comes along. :)

DT Young Family said...

Love your boy's shades!

Heather K said...

That zoo looks way bigger than I remember and the train sounds awesome! I bet it is getting hot in AZ now!!!

Shelli said...

Fun Fun. At church yesterday I had a friend's husband come tell me that they found my blog through a blog from a blog. He said it was someone from St. David. Huh? Had no clue. Then talking to his wife she said her name was Sara, Goodman she thought. I completely went in the opposite line of thinking to my high school friend's family. It finally hit me! I was a little embarassed to tell her that it was my sister in law! You're not a Goodman! :)