















We had the chance to venture out with the Prices to Canyon Lake a couple of times this summer. My boys LOVED it! They enjoyed cousins, water, and good food. It was a great way to hang out and cool down. These are pictures from our first trip out. No boats on this trip, just playing on the shore and swimming out if you wanted. The water was pretty cool and took some getting used to, but was great once you got it. We put our boys on a little floatie and took them out a ways, and just floated as a little family. It was peaceful, and the surroundings were beautiful. Those are memories that I love, seeing smiles on the faces of my little guys and holding Dustins hand...perfect! The second trip out I of course forgot my camera! There were boats this time and more fun to be had. Catcher was a little braver than I wanted him to be, and jumped on a tube with his dad and let Uncle Craig pull them around for a while. Catch talked about that for WEEKS! He thought it was the greatest thing ever. Thanks Prices for the fun, and we look forward to the next trip!








3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Great pictures!! And my gosh Sara, that picture of you and Crew is so good. You are gorgeous!!!
I love the picture of you and Crew, your so pretty, you make me jealous! Ok so I totally just saw your little baby ticker, that is so exciting, when are you due?
Congrats Sara! So happy for you. We still need to do that lunch date! I do manage to leave the hospital every now and again so we need to meet up. I agree with the above comments, when your pretty face popped up in my reader I had to click and comment. Love ya! Thanks for the text too ;)
Post a Comment