This is what my boys looked like most days this summer. We are lucky enough to live right down the road from my mom who has a nice pool in her backyard. Heaven in this weather! We used it often this summer, and loved every minute. My boys are little fish and would literally live in the pool if we let them. It is always a battle to get them out once they are in. They got brave enough this summer to let Dustin throw them across the pool. They actually beg to have him do it. They come up out of the water with big huge smiles and start swimming right towards Dad to be thrown again. I love swimming season. I thought I would post this picture before the season was over...which won't be soon if this weather continues. I am not sure if Catcher was smiling or growling at me when I took this picture, but he just walked in as I was posting it and asked me if he was mad....so who knows, but loved the picture anyway.Monday, September 21, 2009
Summer Days Spent Swimming....
This is what my boys looked like most days this summer. We are lucky enough to live right down the road from my mom who has a nice pool in her backyard. Heaven in this weather! We used it often this summer, and loved every minute. My boys are little fish and would literally live in the pool if we let them. It is always a battle to get them out once they are in. They got brave enough this summer to let Dustin throw them across the pool. They actually beg to have him do it. They come up out of the water with big huge smiles and start swimming right towards Dad to be thrown again. I love swimming season. I thought I would post this picture before the season was over...which won't be soon if this weather continues. I am not sure if Catcher was smiling or growling at me when I took this picture, but he just walked in as I was posting it and asked me if he was mad....so who knows, but loved the picture anyway.
Posted by
The Price Family
at
4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
So cute...love how swimming wears them out too!
Post a Comment