Im so glad that you posted this. I was just telling Nielson on Monday that now that I have a body Bugg on I just need these sketcher shoes to complete the look. Ha Ha. But you really do notice a difference???? Maybe I will have to go get some after all.
I go walking/jogging with a girl who wears these and she LOVES them to. She swears they are toning her legs! At first she was so clumzy! lol.. but got used to them. And.. I have to agree they are kinda ugly but so worth it!
Hey! Thanks for the comment! Yes, we are going camping and we are so excited to relax and hang out with the family! I have to tell ya it sure was fun seeing you and your adorable Bronx at the movies! See ya soon!!! :)
4 comments:
Im so glad that you posted this. I was just telling Nielson on Monday that now that I have a body Bugg on I just need these sketcher shoes to complete the look. Ha Ha. But you really do notice a difference???? Maybe I will have to go get some after all.
I go walking/jogging with a girl who wears these and she LOVES them to. She swears they are toning her legs! At first she was so clumzy! lol.. but got used to them. And.. I have to agree they are kinda ugly but so worth it!
I love your header picture! SO CUTE! Sara, I know you are soooo busy but PLEASE come back. I miss seeing your updates!!!
Hey! Thanks for the comment! Yes, we are going camping and we are so excited to relax and hang out with the family! I have to tell ya it sure was fun seeing you and your adorable Bronx at the movies! See ya soon!!! :)
Post a Comment