Monday, April 12, 2010

Photo Shoot with Crystal














Last week I asked Crystal to do a little photo shoot with Bronx. These are only a few of the pictures she took, and I love all of them. She did such a great job. I love having her talent in the family. Check out her photo blog, and give her a call, you won't be sorry!

6 comments:

Treasure said...

Sara!!

He is cute beyond words!!!! Congrats!! Crystal did a great job on the pics!

Heather K said...

So cute! I want a boy.....send some good boy karma to Idaho! Crystal does a great job. You look fabulous too! miss ya!

Peterson Family said...

What a beautiful baby!! Congrats again to your guys... he's a handsome little guy. :)

ANDERSONS said...

He is so super cute!

Cottrells said...

Officially baby hungry, thanks to your little cutie!

Peterson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.