
Crew checking out some elephant bones
My little chubby boy sleeping away
Catcher pointing at the huge dino feetI could kiss these cheeks all day!
Catcher, Crew and Camry peaking through a meteorite
Camry, Catcher, Crew and Grandma checking out some crystalhis back turned to them!
see, so it had to be quick!
And..this is what we got. Catcher glowing and all.
My worst nightmare! This is the size they would have been in prehistoric times. YUCK!
Grandma putting Bronx to sleep. Thanks Mom!nose was funny I guess.

Camry helping Crew color in the activity room.
The gang measuring their foot in a Dino print.

Cute kids! They are pretty much silly in pictures from here on out!
See...silliness! I loved it.pretty claustrophobic in these.



film you and put you in the movie. It was fun. Here is Camry, Catcher and Crew.
Catcher, Bronx, Crew, Camry and Me
Grandma, Catcher and Camry
Panning for GOLD.
They wanted to pretend that they were under the ocean swimming with this turtle.
What do you see? Pillars or something else?
They had a green room where you put this green sheet on and then on screen it looked like half of you was missing.
Catcher, Camry, and Crew floating around.
A couple weeks ago, we were able to go to the Museum with Grandma Goodman and Camry. We had such a good time. My boys absolutely loved everything about it, and especially the company. They thought having Camry and Grandma's full attention was the best thing ever!! I enjoyed it too. I love to watch my boys learn and get excited about things. We have been lucky enough to spend lots of time with Grandma Goodman this summer, as well as Camry and the Goodman kids. We all live just houses away from each other. Its the best. I have just been lazy and haven't packed my camera around very often. I do have some fun summer posts and will get to them soon. But I figure two is enough for now, don't want to shock my audience with too many new posts at once =)!!
















1 comments:
HOW FUN! I seriously need to get out more with my boys. I would have never thought of this. Looks like you all enjoyed it. Bronx is getting so big. And you look so so good!! You cant even tell you just had a baby.
Post a Comment