Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bronx's Blessing

Grandma and Bronx
Me and My Mom with Bronx Boy

My sweet little family. I love all of these faces!

Grami and Pops with Bronx

Uncle Jade and Bronx..He can get this kid to copy cat him already. My boys love their Uncles.

The Goodmans with Bronx. They traveled from out of town to be here for Bronx's blessing. It meant the world to me to have them do that.

Sweet Casey and his Dad. Bronx was lucky enough to share his blessing day with this little guy.

Miss Madi May...what can I say, just look at her. Couldn't you eat her up?!

Uncle Craig and Cousin Garret

Uncle Matt and Aunt Shelli. Aunt Shelli loves to hold little Bronx.

Rosin, Crew and Catcher. These boys are just trouble together. Its fun.

Tatum and Camry in the background, Cuties! Cousin Clinton in the red and Catcher with Cousin Jacob. I remember when these guys were little and now they are posing with my five year old! I am getting old!

Part of the group...we had a house full. (Thanks Sheri)

Aunt Shelli holding Bronx

Evidence that Crew found the treats. His little dirty face tells all.

Dustin mixing the lemonade....with a smile even!

Aunt Tami holding Bronx



In June we blessed Bronx. It was a very special day. We blessed him at his Aunt Sheri's house and he got to share his blessing day with his Cousin Casey. We had a house full. We are lucky enough to have big families on both sides. I love it! We are surrounded by tons of people that love and support us in everything. Bronx was given a special blessing and Dustin did a great job. He was blessed with strength and example...which he is going to need having two older brothers. I am so thankful for my family, all of them. I am so thankful to be a mother to three little boys. They own me heart and soul. I am so thankful to have Dustin in my life as my husband and best friend. He is so good to us. I love him. I have a Mother who is always there to give me advice and to be my backup when life is crazy and I am trying to put things like this blessing together. Thank you Mom and I love you. Thank you Sheri for letting us crowd into your house and overtake it for a few hours. We love you.

3 comments:

Marisa said...

We were So glad to be there! We love you Bronx Boy!

Heather said...

Congratulations! You have a beautiful family and the sweetest boys. I wish I could come and love on your baby. :)

Heather K said...

Looks like a fun day with loads of family! Your family is adorable and maybe my Idaho girls will have to hook up with your AZ boys! Miss ya babe!