Sunday, November 28, 2010

Spirit Week

Catcher had Spirit week a while ago and I am finally getting around to posting about it. I am such a bad blogging Mom! This is a picture of crazy hair day. This is as crazy as it gets around here since we have boys with short hair. He was so excited to get to spray his hair. Here he is giving me a GQ pose before walking out the door.



And around here, you can't just spray one head, that's just not fair. Crew was happy to get in on the action too.
Pajama day...I think that wearing the P.J's to school was hard on Catch. He had a hard time wanting to wake up and go to school, as you can see by his sleepy little face.

Mismatch day! Doesn't he look style'n?! Love his smile! This kid smiles so easy!

He posed like this and said take this picture Mom, it will look like I am falling. Does it? ha ha.

Crazy hat day. Do we own any crazy hats, no we don't, but we do have a Santa hat and it had to work. He was thrilled to wear it and surprisingly he said that no one else had one.

School Spirit Day! He got to wear his school shirt. Cutie! I seriously could just love on this kid all day. He is my happy go lucky one and just makes his Mom's day.
Waiting for Grandma to pick him up and take him to school. Thanks for dressing up each day buddy and being such a fun kid. I had Catcher's teacher tell us that she wishes she had a classroom full of Catchers. She said his enthusiasm is so contagious and that he is always so excited to do whatever is asked of him. Mrs. W said that if a kid is having a hard day or doesn't want to accomplish anything, she knows she can sit them by Catch, and they will change their tune and be so absolutely excited to do the work. Talk about making a Mom's heart burst with Pride. LOVE YOU BUDDY!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Your boys are so beautiful Sara! I am sure Catch gets his happy attitude from his pretty mama. :)

Heather K said...

Ah he is so cute and such a sweetie. You are a good momma. Luvs

Bryana said...

I love these pictures! You are so great at documenting everything...I felt like I did well with Peyton last year, but this year...uh, not so much! Hopefully I will get a grip on things sooner than later! I'm hoping that Mrs. W will sit Tatum next to Catcher because she is all about the social and not so much the work! I think the crush is mutual. She loves Catcher!