skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Have you ever received a makeover while on the phone? I have. It is a common occurrence when Crew finds his chap stick.
It is a great opportunity to take advantage of Mom's inability to move. On the phone and a 24 pound 11 month old on my lap....
He helps my lips by giving them a little moisture. Of course I really wouldn't know what to do if he didn't. I love every minute with my boys.
2 comments:
How cute is he?! And that 24 pound hunk of deliciousness?? Mmm, nibble those cheeks for me!
I hate it when my kids bug me when I'm on the phone! ha ha I sometimes lock myself in the bedroom and then in the bathroom if they are being crazy. Chapstick sounds nice though. You look beautiful as always. Your boys are all so cute!
Post a Comment