skip to main |
skip to sidebar
When I went on Catcher's field trip with him, we were chit chatt'n on the bus when I noticed this little beauty coming up behind his perfect little baby teeth. I said "Catcher, oh my goodness, you have a tooth coming up behind your teeth!" He very calmly said, "yeah I know, it bugs me." I was surprised that he had kept this to himself, this is a major event in his life....and mine! So that evening we went home and he wiggled and wiggled his little tiny tooth till it was good and loose. The next day, Grandma Goodman came over and helped Catch pull his first tooth. There were a few tears and moments of panic (Catcher, not me), and then it was done.
Out came that little tiny baby tooth.
In its place now is a big grown up tooth. He has also lost the one next to it, and is working on his first upper tooth. He is loosing them left and right, and cashing in on the tooth fairy.
I really can't believe that this cute little boy is old enough to be loosing teeth. Time is flying. I wish it would slow down for just a minute and let me love on him a bit more before he grows up too much!
2 comments:
Hooray for a big kid! Looks like the tooth fairy better start saving up! What a fun age and I love the goofy grins they get during this stage.
That is exactly how my oldest started loosing her teeth but at least you noticed it and not the pediatrician! That was embarrassing for me big time! Hang in there tooth fairy! What a cute boy!
Post a Comment