Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Day With Catcher.....









I was lucky enough to get to go with Catcher on a field trip. We went to the Scottsdale Train Park. I enjoyed EVERY MINUTE! I love my Catcher sooooooo much, and since he has started school, I have not had the chance to spend the day with him one on one in a while. I think I was more excited for the field trip than he was. Dustin was able to take the day off work and stay home with Crew and Bronx so that I could go. It was fun to see Catcher in his own element, among all of his friends. He has TONS of friends. Everyone knows him.....including all of the little girls. Oh my goodness! I had a group of three boys that I was in charge of, including Catch, and they were a fun little group. Very active fun little group. Catch was so sweet, they would go and play and do things, but he made sure that every few minutes he came to check in with me and make sure I was ok. It was a super special day for me, and I think for Catch too. When we got on the bus to head back to the school, he leaned over and just gave me the biggest hug and told me thanks for going with him. Uh...melt. Any day buddy! Thanks for letting me spend the day with you!!

1 comments:

Heather K said...

ahhhh melt.......so sweet.