On Thursday night, as Marisa said, we all went and had our family pictures taken. Crystal did a great job, and we are lucky to have her talent in our family. Thank you Crystal! As those of you with a couple of kids know, it is almost impossible to get a picture with everyone looking at the camera and smiling at the same time. But these turned out by some miracle. I love my little family and am so glad that Crystal could capture this time in our lives for us!











8 comments:
So beautiful! I love the black and white and where does Crew get blue eyes??
Heather,
We just don't know where those blue eyes came from. My Grandpa Waite had very very blue eyes, so perhaps before Crew came to us here, Grandpa helped him out with the blue eyes.
I asked the Dr. if he thought they would stay blue, and he said that if they were still as blue as they are now by six months, then they would probably stay...we are going on 5 months so we shall see!
I love your pictures! You are so pretty Sara!
I just want to say how cute your family is! When I see you guys at church I just think what a cute family! Happy Hoilday!
Marisa & Crystal,
Thank you both for your comments. You dont know how much it flatters me to think that you two think I have a cute family! Each of you are absolutely adorable! Marisa, your family pictures were beautiful, and so were yours Crystal. You both have very photogenic families!!! Thanks again!
Wow! That photagrapher is wonderful I will have to get her name and number Ha-Ha
Wow! That photagrapher is wonderful I will have to get her name and number Ha-Ha
REALLY CUTE FAMILY PICTURES!
We just did snapshots on our D-Land trip and will professionally get pictures every other year. You look so pretty Sara.
Post a Comment