Saturday, December 8, 2007

Grandma's Christmas Tree




This is Crew's favorite past time. He loves to lay under the Christmas tree and look at the lights. I will usually put an ornament down where he can reach it, and he will play forever. I took these as Crystal and I were cleaning up after Preschool. This is Tatum, Crew and Catcher all laying under Grandma's Christmas Tree. I will have to get some pictures of Crew under our tree at home too, he is so cute. Catcher will come in and see Crew laying under the tree, and will start to take all the ornaments down and try to put them all within reaching distance of Crew. He is a great big brother already!

3 comments:

The Ray Family said...

Sara I totally left you a long comment tonight and all the sudden it is gone. Sorry. I will send you and invite right now to my blog. :)

{Bryanna} said...

Hey! We are so excited you guys are on blogger! Now we can keep in touch better! lol.. well I must say Catcher and Crew are adorable!!!! Catcher looks like a great big brother!

Peter and Brittany Merrill said...

Sara,
I loved catching up with your family! How cute that crew loves to look at the lights under the tree! I also LOVED you family pictures...So Jealous!
Merry Christmas!