
















Happy Birthday Catcher!! Today Catcher is 3 years old. Yeah! Catcher is such a joy in our life. He started our little family for us. Dustin and I don't know what we would do without our little Catcher. He is such a stud! There isn't a day that goes by that Catch doesn't just make us laugh. He is the funniest little boy. Also, there is no hug better than a Catcher hug, and his little "I wuv you," just makes our day. Catcher is also turning out to be a GREAT big brother. Crew thinks that Catcher hung the moon. Already I can ask Catcher to sit and watch Crew for me for a minute, and I don't have to worry about a thing. He takes great care of him. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for sending Catcher to me. His sweet spirit has made our home so happy. We love you Catcher!!







4 comments:
Happy Birthday Catcher! We hope you liked your present! We love Catcher also, it seems like a lot of people think Catcher hung the moon, including Madisyn. She loves him like a big brother (which I think he might hold that title forever). He looks so tiny in some of those pictures... anway, Happy Birthday little man! We love you!
He is so stinkin' cute you guys!! I cant believe that he is already 3!! Time sure flies doesnt it?! Love all the pictures...I hope you guys had a great Christmas. And I totally agree..we need to get together sometime. The boys would love eachother. And so would we of course ;)
P.s I love your new background. I guess I should get to changing mine now..Maybe i'll even update it lol I am so bad at it lately :)
Happy Birthday Catcher! He is such a cute Goodman boy! Classic dark eyes and beautiful skin, just like his momma.
I love your new look, very cute and fresh!
Thanks for the compliment, you are too kind. I am constantly struggling to get where I want to be and am still not there. Let's get together!
YES YES nice birthday pictures, but christmas and new years has come and gone. Only blog slackers have nothing new to post.HA HA
Love your Brother.
Post a Comment