The Suns play the Spurs in Phoenix tonight...and they HAVE to win. Just wanted to wish them luck. We are huge Suns fans here at this house, and we get so excited on game night. I know...silly...but we love it. It is fun when even Catcher gets involved in the games, and gets to jumping up and down and cheering with us. We are sad that the season is drawing to an end...but we hope not to soon...COME ON PHOENIX...you can do it, ALL THE WAY!!!!!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Let's Go Phoenix!
Posted by
The Price Family
at
12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
GO SUNS!!!! I haven't kept tabs on them this year and now they have the SHAQ too! It is fun to root for a team! We loved it when the BSU Broncos won our College Football stuff!
Sara, I like to think that this DVD is worth it but I haven't been consistent enough, but it really kicks my butt and in 28 minutes you can't beat that! I ordered it off of Barnes & Noble so I didn't really look around here, it came fast though.
Sara!!!
i was just talking to callie and she said you had a blog. i was so excited!!! i've been scrolling thru everything-- haven't seen everything yet. awesome! i've bookmarked you now. i want to talk to you! send me your number! my email: aussiecullens@gmail.com
i'm living in australia now. ya, we're trying it again (we did 5 years ago and it was a bust). it's been great. i loved looking at your family's blogs too. and the sd one-- who did that? so awesome. i'm writing too much. i was just so excited to see your blog! you look wonderful-- and such a cute family!
i'm such a dork-- i'm sure you figured it out, but this is allison cullen (mauzy)
sorry, i know i just commented-- twice, but i wanted to let you know again how excited i was to find your blog! it's going to take hours out of my life though! time well spent. how fun!
Post a Comment