Today Catcher brought me he and Madisyn's blankets and told me they wanted to be "Supers." Here they are....the two supers. They have been running around all morning with these tied on their backs, and loving every minute of it. I just thought this was cute enough to share. Oh, and yes my house looks like a mess. We have the furniture pulled out of the boys room right now because we are painting it (pictures to come). Well I have been a bad blogger lately. Perhaps now that the Olympics are over I can get back into the swing of things. Does anyone else find it somewhat depressing that the Olympics are over, and we are back to NOTHING on T.V. ? Well I do, I love sitting down and watching great sporting events every night and routing for our Country. Well at least it is only eighteen months before the Winter Olympics starts. Anyway, here's to trying to be a better blogger...until then.







4 comments:
What cute kiddos :) I cant wait to see pictures of the new room! I bet it will look great! I too am so sad the Olympics are over. Madisyn keeps changing channels on the TV to find the swimming :)
that was definitely cute enough to share. and yes, i've missed your blogging lately. back to work!
so i know your youngest is still very young-- but when are you having another one? you've GOT to try for a girl. madisyn is adorable and i'd love to see a girl from you to go with your cute boys. ha ha, don't you love comments like that?
That looks familiar! Kenton still asks for a cape every once in a while. For a long time he wanted to wear a cape everywhere...store, park, school, church...luckily we convinced him that he had to keep his "super" identity a secret and only wear his cape at home.
Cute kiddos. I agree with Allison you need a cute little girly. GOSH I
WANT A BOY SO BAD!!! But I would take another girl too. I take what gets sent. I didn't watch enough Olympics, and now it is over!
Post a Comment