Saturday, August 9, 2008

A New Trick....



Houston....we have a climber. Our little Crew boy has not decided to take off walking yet, but he will CLIMB anything that he can. This is his latest trick. He scares me to death when I come around the corner and find him standing on this stool in the bathroom. He on the other hand is proud of himself as you can see by his face. As I am typing this he is climbing onto a little chair and trying to climb into the bassinet. Oh Crew boy....we love you!

7 comments:

Heather said...

What a sweet little rascal! I love his little face and the pride he shows, good luck with this little guy.

The Gooding Family said...

What a cute little guy! I can tell that he is going to get into lots of mischief with his older brother. Fun times!!!

Jason said...

sara, he is seriously cute! and this may be a bit of a warning to you-- but both me and sanya have little trouble makers, and they're just like crew-- the second boy. i think they're just trying to out shine the first one. hold on for the ride!

DT Young Family said...

Oh, watch out! It's just begun. You can tell by his face that he's so proud of himself. I love it!

ANDERSONS said...

He is such a cute boy! Good luck with climbing and I hope he stays out of trouble for you. Hey I wanted to let you know that Cindy Woodbury in our ward asked me if I was taking any more kids and I really cant take anymore, I already get tired at the end of the day with the ones I have, so I hope its ok but I gave her your name and number, it is one kid and its full-time, so she will probably be calling you and I hope thats ok.

{Bryanna} said...

That is scary! Bradoc used to do stuff like that before he could walk and it scared me to death!! And now it's the kitchen counter!! Boys what can ya do???

Jill said...

Sara-
I am Brittany's sister-in-law, Jill. We got our books last week! Parker and Quinn LOVE them! Thanks so much for actually sending them, I really hope your little guys get some too! Thanks!! :)