Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just Because...

Dustin has been working really hard for our little family lately, and that has meant some late nights. He knows that I have been doing double duty with the kids, and have been a bit stressed out....look what I got, just because. Thank you! I love you!

9 comments:

{Bryanna} said...

That is so sweet!!! What a great guy!! I know how that goes with late work nights. blah. I hate that.
:) Bryanna

Heather K said...

He takes such good care of you! What a catch!

The Ray Family said...

I love the "Just Because" loves our husbands sometimes give. Way to go Dustin!!
BTW can I get your guys address. You can either leave it in my comments or email it to me. vanessadawnray@gmail.com. THANKS!! :)

Didion 6-Pack said...

What a sweetheart. It is always nice when someone notices you need a lift. Those look beautiful, I wish I could smell them through my screen :o) Love ya

Heather said...

Pretty, pretty! I can smell them now.

Ron and Debbie said...

Good job Dustin. Your putting the pressure on the rest of us guys to step it up. Thanks for taking good care of my niece.

Uncle Ron

Marisa said...

What a guy... does he give pointers to his Bro-in-laws? HAHA

The Merrill's said...

Those are always the best kind of flowers; no birthday or holiday, just because.

Treasure said...

So Sweet!! What a great guy!!