That looks familiar! My kids think that every time I get the mixer out we are making cookies...maybe that means I make cookies too often. BTW...I though I was batman's Mom....little boys are great!
So where is OUR spoils of Mrs. Saras baking? ;) Looks yummy! Carter thinks that is the coolest thing too. Gotta love the pictures it develops into...Gotta love the yummy messy faces of those handsome little guys too!!!
That was nice of Batman and his sidekick Glowing Baby to help you clean those beater things. By the looks of that adorable baby chub, he gets to lick the bowl quite often. :)
11 comments:
That looks familiar! My kids think that every time I get the mixer out we are making cookies...maybe that means I make cookies too often.
BTW...I though I was batman's Mom....little boys are great!
the batman mask was just awesome!
So where is OUR spoils of Mrs. Saras baking? ;) Looks yummy! Carter thinks that is the coolest thing too. Gotta love the pictures it develops into...Gotta love the yummy messy faces of those handsome little guys too!!!
Ha! Love Batman. Just classic. I think everyone likes to "help" clean up, I still lick the batters.
Hey, Thanks for the comment! It is so sad. She is such a fighter.
Your boys are so cute! They must beg you to bake now!!!
:) Bryanna
That was nice of Batman and his sidekick Glowing Baby to help you clean those beater things. By the looks of that adorable baby chub, he gets to lick the bowl quite often. :)
They are so dang cute. I want a chunky little boy someday!!!
Licking the bowl and the beaters that is the best. Looks like a lot of fun.
Uncle Ron
How cute! Your boys are truly so cute! Hey I still eat the batter in brownies and cookies I make, its too yummy!
You have such cute boys!!
i thought I was batman's mom.....
Post a Comment