In my previous post, I said this " The Bad Guy's Win....," and boy was I wrong. They in no way win, I do. They have lost because they will never know the blessings of a Family, our Family, a Family that comes together in a time of need, and does their best to pick up the pieces and put it back together. Would it be wrong to say that I am somewhat thankful that my bag was stolen? I don't think so, because I have learned such a greater lesson, a lesson greater than "don't leave your purse in the car!" I have learned a lesson of selflessness, of giving, of pure love, a lesson of FAMILY. We have been given a new diaper bag, loaded with stuff for my boys, and a few perks for my own beautification, and an envelope (with a prize inside), and a sweet note reading, "You are loved very much! Love both your families." So you see, I win, my little family wins, We have won so much more than this person who chooses to take from others could have ever gained from taking my bag. To those of you, and you know who you are, who did this for our little family...
You.
Are.
Are.
Amazing.
We love you so much! Thank you!







8 comments:
That is awesome you have such a great family and that they did such a wonderful thing for you. I love family so much they mean the world to me and I dont know what I would do with out My family and Davids family.
I am so glad you are well taken care of and clearly LOVED!
So sorry about your stolen bag! I once had $20 stolen and felt so violated! How nice that you have such a great family.
AAH wow that is way cool of your families. OF COURSE THEY LOVE YOU GUYS!
That is so awesome!!! Family is a blessing!! I've learned that being married. It's the greatest gift.
:) Bryanna
I have to say that I became rather tearful myself as I held the surprise in my hand. It was amazing to me how willing everyone was to help in such a big way and with hardly any notice. Families trully are ordained of God. So glad you are a part of ours!
You are indeed blessed with two GREAT families. Im so lucky to know them both! Its so nice to be reminded of the love of Family though isnt it?! Im glad they did that for you guys!!!!
Sara ,
Just got done catching up on you and your little family! So sorry about Nana and your car being broken into with your purse stolen! glad your family was so thoughtful and loving of your family to replace a few physical items...families are the BEST! Love ya and hang in there!
Post a Comment