Just wanted to do a quick post and let everyone know that we are still alive. I just have not been up to blogging lately. We have unfortunately had an unforgiving winter at our house. We have had sickness that just keeps looping around and around. I have had a cold and cough for over a month now that will not let go. Sleep, oh how I would love sleep, but instead I spend nights in the recliner trying not to cough myself to death. I have separated a rib, and my belly is SO sore. I am pretty sure that this baby will be one happy kid to get out of his moms tummy, I feel like I squish the life out of him when I cough. The boys have had colds, and stomach bugs, and today Dustin has the stomach bug, but has no choice but to go to work (thanks babe). Anyway, we do have lots to post and plenty of pictures to share....so if this ever passes and we feel like normal human beings again, I will get it done. Perhaps sooner, because I am not sure it will ever pass! (I know...I am pouting! I get to have a moment every now and then right?!)
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Oh I am so sorry Sara! Praying your family gets on the up and up soon! Hang in there.
Ugh! That does not sound fun. :( Hope you all start feeling better soon! Especially you, being sick and pregnant is not a good combo. Maybe he WILL want to get out and come a little early. :)
Hope everyone feels better soon, if you need anything, just give me call!
Sara that sounds awful. I hate being sick when pregnant because you can take nothing to help you sleep or stop coughing. Separated rib sounds the worst. Hang in there and hope things start getting better.
I am a firm believer that we should be immune to everything when we are pregnant. Pregnancy is ENOUGH. Hope you feel better soon.
Hi! Thanks for your kind words. :) Sorry your family is so sickly!! That's never very fun. Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment