Tuesday, March 23, 2010

He Is Here......

Our newest little man was born last Tuesday the 16th at 11:16 p.m. He is here and healthy and perfect! We are in love and enjoying our new family of 5. I will get pictures posted soon, but wanted to let you all know that BRONX WILLIAM PRICE has arrived.....and is consuming our world.....in l.o.v.e!

6 comments:

Enjoy the Journey said...

Yay! Congrats. I was thinking about you the other day hoping you weren't still miserable. Glad to hear everything went well!

DT Young Family said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys!!!

The Ray Family said...

Congrats again!! He is so cute! I can hardly wait to see more pictures and hear all about him. I hope you are recovering well and getting use to the new Chaos of 3 little boys!! :)

Heather said...

Congratulations Sara & Dustin! I can't wait to see pictures of your newest little boy. I am sure he is all kinds of deliciousness as all your babies are. Hope you are doing well! Love you!

{Bryanna} said...

Congrats Guys! Can't wait to see him. I bet his brothers are so excited! Hope all is well!
:) Bryanna

Heather K said...

YAY! I like his name! I can't wait to see pictures! So glad everyone is healthy and happy!