Friday, March 26, 2010

New Baby = Picture Overload

The cheering section......Dustin behind the camera

Seconds old...laying eyes on each other for the first time, this moment is worth everything you go through!


Peeking at Grandma


Aunt Tami & Bronx

All clean and ready to snuggle, he took right to his pacifier.



Brothers first meeting. I wouldn't have traded three boys in a row for anything! These boys are in love with their newest addition.

Grami Price & Bronx in his quilt she made.




The Allen family & Bronx

Snuggling with Daddy at the hospital.

Inspecting those chubby cheeks! So kissable!

Chunky Monkey!

Visit from the Norton Family

Sunbathing

Grandma Goodman giving the first bath.



Catch, Crew & Bronx...this is the scene at home everyday! They love to hold him.


Sleeping, the best time to snap pictures. Oh how I love his chubs!

Bronx William has been such a blessing in our home already. It is amazing how each child just makes our home feel more and more complete. It is as if he has been here forever already, and we wouldn't know what to do without him. Bronx decided to come into this world a week before his due date, and that was just fine with me. I was at the done point with this pregnancy. It was such a different pregnancy than my other two, harder, took more of a toll on my body. Well, coming into this world was no different. It was so different than my other two. Catcher arrived five hours after good contractions started, and Crew arrived about four hours after labor started, and only an hour and half of that was spent in the hospital. Bronx on the other hand, well, I started having slight contractions at about four in the morning on the 16th, but was able to go back to sleep. By six in the morning, I was up and laboring pretty good. My contractions were hard and I couldn't stand or talk through them. However, they would not get a regular rhythm to them. I would have one then another five minutes later, than one twelve minutes later, but this went on all day long. I was hurting, I was exhausted, but refused to go in and be sent home if I wasn't progressing. So I stayed home and I labored till about eight that night. Finally Dustin and my Mom said thats it and took me in. We got to the hospital at about eight thirty and had to wait out in the waiting room to register. By that time, my contractions were one on top of the other, and it was the longest half hour wait of my life as we waited to register. Finally I got back into triage and was at a six and a hundred percent. I was shocked, and so were the nurses. They moved really quickly and got me into a labor and delivery room and got things rolling. By the time they got me set up in my room I was at a seven and really all that was holding Bronx in was my bag of water, so they called my OB and he came down and decided to break my water and then it was a whirl wind. I received my BLESSED epidural and then zip bam boom I was at a nine and a half and my doctor was suiting up and it was show time. Three and a half pushes later, he was here. They laid him on my chest, and the day of hard labor became more than worth it. I would do it a thousand times over just to have him laid on my chest and become part of my life. We have been so blessed and I thank my Heavenly Father daily for our boys, for their health, for each other, and for the wonderful family we have surrounding us. Dustin and my mom stayed by my side as I labored at home and were fantastic. They took such good care of me. My sister in law brought dinner in our first night home, and then our ward took over after that, and our fridge is overflowing with food. I am lucky enough to have my mom right down the road from me, she stayed at my house with the boys so that Dustin could stay with me at the Hospital, and she came and stayed our first night home and took care of the oldest two so that I could focus on Bronx. She has been fantastic to come down and help with kids, laundry, and whatever else we need. Grami Price has taken Catcher and Crew and let them play at her house so that I could have down time. Dustin, I can't even begin to explain how child birth just brings us closer. This time around, they would only let Dustin come back with me as they got me set up in Labor and Delivery and received my epidural and such, then everyone else could come in. But this time with him, it was amazing. Even though I was hurting and felt like it was never going to end, I felt a bond with him that just overwhelmed me. He held my hand, he looked in my eyes, and he told me I was ok, that I could do this, and he kept whispering over and over to me that he loved me. He was my rock and I can't thank him enough for that. Bottom line....LOVE is what we have been feeling around here. Is there anything better than that?! Thanks to all of you who have helped us out, called and checked in, and have just been there. We love you.

9 comments:

Heather said...

Oh he is just beautiful! Congratulations again! So, so happy for you and seeing pics of your big boys completely adoring new baby Bronx just melted me.

{Bryanna} said...

Bronx is adorable! I love the pic with catcher and crew holding him! so cute! It was neat to hear about your experience! Dustin is such a good hubby!
;) Bry

DT Young Family said...

Such a Cutie! Love his "chubs" too!

The Ray Family said...

LOVE the post! And I love hearing about how he entered into your little Family. What you said about Dustin is so sweet! What a catch..and vice versa of course! :) I love Bronx's chubs too. Just the more to love on. K. I am calling you in the next couple days so we can come see you guys and meet the sweet boy!

Marisa said...

He is the sweetest little thing. I have a bit (huge) ache to hold him. I am so sad. Next weekend I am coming down and need to meet him! Those pictures melted me... sweet boys. I love your family!

Farris said...

Oh how exciting....congratulations Price family!! He is perfect, reading your post and seeing that sweet baby makes me baby hungry... not a good sign :) You have a beautiful family, I'm sure you are so proud. Good job momma!

The Hann Family said...

Congrats on your new addition...he is just adorable!

Heather K said...

What a sweet post. I am working all night and it made me so baby hungry. Rachelle just had another baby girl and it is such a sweet thing to hold a brand new baby. Glad it all went well and good for you laboring at home so long! He is a chubby boy and I like his name! Call me sometime I will email you my number.

Donna (Wood) Hipps Family said...

Congratulations Sara! He is so adorable! Isn't motherhood wonderful? I am so happy for you and a little jealous at the same time. I am really going to miss the newborn babies. It is so fun to see everyones families growing.