Before I move onto this book above, I thought I better post about the midnight showing of Eclipse...in June. Twilight has been a great way for me and the girls to get together and enjoy nights out and have tons of fun together. Crystal has already started and almost finished Hunger Games..and has given me the bug to start. Marisa and I are starting it this weekend. We need another excuse to talk and get out to the movies. Don't you agree girls? (Side note, Jade and Dustin are almost finished with it too, it must be good!)
In June I went with Crystal and Marisa to the Twilight Trilogy which led to the midnight premier of Eclipse. It was so fun to go with them. They are two of my best friends and it was fun to just be goofy and have a blast. Bronx got to come with Mom for the first movie, and then I left and ran him home. He was way tired and needed his bed. Dustin was a trooper and kept all three boys. They were all sound asleep by the time I got home at about 2 a.m. Anyway, it was a night of great converstion and good laughs. So now onto the Hunger Games, have you read it?







5 comments:
You girls are so cute and FUN! I haven't seen all the Twilight movies yet but I have read Hunger Games and am on the waiting list at the library for the next 2 books. They are great! I am hooked and can't wait for my turn. Enjoy!
hunger games is awesome, your going to love all the books! david read the first two and didnt like them, but i think they are great, let me know what you think?
sara,
fun to catch up with ya,,, so sad to hear about Bronx being sooooo sick. Yikes
Megan would puke like that til she dry heaved,,, not fun at all especially when they are so little.
Good Luck! Miss ya!
Britt
Read the first two and greatly anticipated the third to arrive, loved them! I thought they were better than twilight.
Ditto to Cindy's comment! I love the hunger games trilogy and have been so excited all summer for the last one to come out! I agree better than twilight! LOL thought I would never say that.
Post a Comment