Brothers
Cousins
Grandma Goodman
Grami and Pops Price
Sports
Snuggling with Mom
Dads I Touch
Suckers
Preschool
Movies on the Wii
Madi's house in the Mountains
Nala (our boxer)
Holding Bronx's hand in the truck
Crew is so much fun. He is very active and keep me on my toes. He has the longest eye lashes in the world, with the most beautiful green eyes. His smile is amazing and his little sweet moments are the best. I love you Crew and thank my lucky stars that I get to have you.






2 comments:
We love you Crew Boy! Madisyn says "he likes my house? i like him to come to my house!" We sure love those Price Boys!
Your boys are so cute! I'm so excited to have some boy personality at our house! They grow up so fast! I enjoyed seeing your cute video and family!
Post a Comment