Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Years 2011




We kept it really low key for New Years. Catcher went to Grami Price's house for the traditional grand kid party and sleepover. Crew could have gone to Grami's this year, but he is a little bit attached to his mother...just slightly. Dustin, Bronx,Crew and I then headed over to Norton's to party with them and the Goodmans, Goodmans, and Rays. It was a good time...but we are lazy party poopers and headed home early to get comfortable and watch a movie. We did manage to make it till midnight and we lit up a few sparklers in the front yard. Crew was pretty sure that was the coolest thing ever. I think we went through several boxes. Bronx was a trooper and was all smiles ringing in 2011. I am ok with low key. I love spending time with all of our family. Wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comments:

Sherrilynn said...

Hey Sara,
Did you once tell me that you had a daycare in your home? Maybe it's your sister-in-law that does? Well I can't remember, if you know a good daycare in this area, let me know.
-Sherrilynn Bingham
sfbingham@yahoo.com