Sunday, March 6, 2011

Thanksgiving 2010

For Thanksgiving we stayed close to home. We were lucky enough to have it at my Mom's house with Mark and his family as well as Gina and her fam. I think that was perfect for the kids. They were together and that was all that mattered. It was a great day, full of food, family and relaxation! (Calm before the storm, black Friday was the next day..and Mark, Marisa and my self went and conquered. If you are able to access Marisa's blog, please do for her black Friday post, priceless!)

Me and the Hubs

Marisa made the turkey and it was yummy! She did a great job.

I am not sure what this is that Mark is wearing, but he found it and needless to say he entertained us all with it for a while. It really can't get any better than just laughing with family on a lazy holiday.

My Twins =)

Grandma showing off her little Thanksgiving village to the kiddos.

Little Miss Ella Bell. That smile is the best thing ever!

M & M. Cute pic guys.

Grandma and Bronx.
It was a fantastic Thanksgiving. It is totally ok that I am posting about it in March of 2011 right? Thanks to everyone who made it memorable.

2 comments:

Donna (Wood) Hipps Family said...

I have not seen Mark since we graduated and I can honestly say I thought he was Jade! Wow they look so much alike, atleast the way I remember Jade looking anyways!

Heather K said...

Looks like a wonderful Goodman Thanksgiving! Bronx is adorable. I need to blog like from September on so I'm glad I'm not the only one behind.