


The other day we went to Amazing Jakes for a birthday party for little Nathaniel. We had a great time. We just wanted to say thanks to Zahira for making sure we were invited and were able to celebrate with you. Gina, it was great to see you and the kids, I miss seeing all of you. We need to plan that get together!!!
Also wanted to share these pic's of Catcher and the cute dancing video for all to enjoy!







4 comments:
I've enjoyed looking at your blog. Its fun to see all your pictures. Your boys are so cute!
Rifle fam...who is this? We clicked on your name but it didnt share your link. We love to catch up with old friends..so if you want to let us know, we would love to stay in touch.
Looks like Fun! I have heard that place is great...One day I will get Carter there!
Oops! Sorry I meant to include my name. This is Erica (Kartchner) Burgess.
Post a Comment