Sunday, January 27, 2008

President Hinckley

Well, as most of you know by now, President Hinckley has passed away. It is a sad day for those of us left behind by such a great man, but what a wonderful day for him. He has done the work that was asked of him, and it has been absolutely amazing. I can only imagine the reunions that have been held in Heaven today. I will always have a special place in my heart for this man as he was the Prophet of my generation. He has touched my life and strengthened my testimony.

2 comments:

Enjoy the Journey said...

I would like to see a count of how many posts their were for president Hinkley! We sure will miss him!

The Ray Family said...

He was a Great Prophet!!! I heard the news less than an hour after his passing and the first thing I thought was Sadness of course..But I thought of what a Great Reunion that must have been taking place at that very moment. How comforting and great is it to know that he has returned to his Eternal Wife.. He will be missed here!!!