





Well Crew, and Mom, have a new found love for the highchair! Now that Crew can sit up well, we use it! It is great for eating in and for playing in. As you can see, Crew really enjoys the independance the chair gives him. It is nice for mom too because I have a place that is safe to put him for a bit and give my arms a rest. I just hope his attitude toward the chair doesn't change anytime soon...







4 comments:
So he looks so much older now! He is in highchairs? How exciting, and yeah for you!
I know what you mean! It seems like as Kindsey gets heavier, my arms should get stronger....but instead, they just get tired faster!
He is so big! And I echo what Marisa says, he looks older, losing some of that baby-ness. Yay for mom's resting arms!
Your little boy is so cute! and growing so fast!
Post a Comment