Some of my friends have been doing this, and it has been fun to remember. Here are the rules:
1). Think of a memory that you and I (or you and Dustin) have shared together and leave a comment.
2). Then, post the same instructions on your blog and see how many people will leave a memory about you. Brings back so many memories and can actually get you laughing pretty hard. If you leave me a memory, I will then assume you are playing along, and I will leave my memory of you in your comments. If you don't have a blog, and you still leave me a comment, I will leave my memory of you in my comments. ( Come on, leave a comment)! =)
1). Think of a memory that you and I (or you and Dustin) have shared together and leave a comment.
2). Then, post the same instructions on your blog and see how many people will leave a memory about you. Brings back so many memories and can actually get you laughing pretty hard. If you leave me a memory, I will then assume you are playing along, and I will leave my memory of you in your comments. If you don't have a blog, and you still leave me a comment, I will leave my memory of you in my comments. ( Come on, leave a comment)! =)






8 comments:
Hey Sara. My memories of you are in softball. You always worked hard. I don't know how you could move so fast in all of that catching equipment. And then running in practice in those bright yellow sweats when it was hot outside. Those were the good old days.
Sara I have a few. Making a craft for HOURS then feeling so dang good, and almost amazed at how good it looked :) Being sooooo nervous around you, because you were my boyfriends pretty older sister that i was told HAD to like me if this was going to work out. Going to oreganos to pick up food and waiting an hour for it to cook, and driving around talking the whole time we waited.
i guess i'm loosing it-- i could swear i already posted a comment to this... maybe it was that email i'm thinking of. anyway.
hmmm. where do i start with memories of you? there's so many! playing in the back backyard, by the ditch, everywhere. sharing stories. watching your tv because you guys had satelite. playing ON THE BARS! how funny is that. i could go on and on... you were the BEST neighbor ever! i wish i still had a neighbor i could call and tell them to meet me on the bars.
I remember you and I and Britt and Heather, meeting up the night before my wedding and staying out really late eating, talking and all that good stuff. You gave me lingerie and made me open it up right there in front of everyone in the restaurant!
I remember seeing you for the first time in the hampton ward and thinking, "that's the girl with the gorgeous hair that devon used to bring to my house!" :) I was so excited to know someone else in the ward and it fun when they called us to be in YW together. To bad it was for such a short time!
Yes you always had such perfectly permed hair....thanks to your talented Mom. I loved Student Council and Sport trips with you and mutual. I love your Sean Connery impression. The Senior Trip was so FUN thanks to you! Disneyland was so fun with all of us best buds. I remember you loved ER(George Clooney)
LOVE YA!
One thing I remember about you is, it was when I wasn't even dating david yet and Me, David and Mark went swimming at your moms and you came out to say Hi and you were pregnant with Catcher and I thought you were so pretty and the cutest prego person I ever seen.
I have fond memories of walking home with you for lunch in junior high. I remember that I liked going to your house because your mom bought string cheese - my mom never bought string cheese! This probably only happened like twice but when you're a kid, anything that occurred more than once was "all the time."
Post a Comment