Awe...my little Jack Sparrow, with his cute little belly hanging out.this was the first of many stops.




Halloween party...he decided to be Spiderman rather than Jack Sparrow for his school party.
(And as you can tell, he really wasn't in the mood to have this picture taken)
We had our Annual Neighborhood Halloween Carnival on Wednesday. I just want to say I love this neighborhood. It is always so much fun. Everyone comes out and makes it the best carnival. My boys loved every minute of it. Both of my boys were "Jack Sparrow" this year. Crew was originally going to be a spider, but once I put the Sparrow wig on him...that is who he had to be. I loved it. Thanks Crystal for helping me throw it together QUICKLY! I will have more pictures on Halloween when we actually go Trick-or-Treating.










2 comments:
HOW CUTE! ohh. now i'm really homesick. a REAL halloween. that would have been nice. i need to get with it and post our pathetic excuse for halloween. well, it actually wasn't THAT bad-- but it wasn't anything like in your pictures. lucky!
What CUTE Jack Sparrows! I love the pic of Crew's belly...what a pirate.
Post a Comment