Four Boys and a Girl
HEHE... so cute!! Love that he is sleeping on the table, where only inches away is the soft couch :)
what? are you serious? did he honestly fall asleep right there? such a good picture.
I had to laugh at this picture because Koye has the black costume like this and wears it every day all day. I'm sad our little boys don't get to see eachother, they would have so much fun playing!
That is serisouly SOOO cute!! I just love boys! :) What a cutie.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HEHE... so cute!! Love that he is sleeping on the table, where only inches away is the soft couch :)
what? are you serious? did he honestly fall asleep right there? such a good picture.
I had to laugh at this picture because Koye has the black costume like this and wears it every day all day. I'm sad our little boys don't get to see eachother, they would have so much fun playing!
That is serisouly SOOO cute!! I just love boys! :) What a cutie.
Post a Comment