Rosin trying on Ryker's helmet...this kids loves sports already!
The Cute Crystal & Tatum bundled up.
Crew loved sitting on Grandma's lap and watching the game. 
Tristen going in for the tackle.
Just a good picture of the Superstition Mountains
Crew and I...and yes we are glowing for some reason.On Saturday night we went and watched Kaden & Tristen play football. They are just awesome let me tell you! I enjoy watching them play any sports because they just put their whole hearts into it. The Goodman's were there as well as Grandma. The weather was BEAUTIFUL!!! This time of year reminds me why I live here in good old Arizona. Both of my boys loved watching the game, and playing with cousins. After the game we all decided to head out and eat at Mi Amigos and visit a little more. It was good eating. Thanks Tami and Treck!









5 comments:
those pictures look so arizonan. makes me homesick. well, okay, that's not true. but it still looked like fun!
Goodman football. Definitely a tradition! You all look great.
Cute boys! Pretty mountains and sounds like a fun night! I miss watching family play sports!
Oh, enjoy those days of watching those kids play ball. It all goes by so fast. The family all looks good. Debbie and I have been slipping up on our blog. But when it is just us it is pretty boring. Don't think you would be to interested just seeing us setting around.
Love you guys
Uncle Ron
i love being out watching everyones football games this time of year too! and i really love that picture of the superstition mtns. Am I crazy that i love those mountains so much??
Post a Comment