Rosin stopping to oblige my picture taking, this kid was crazy, he was climbing everything!
Monday night we decided to venture out with the Goodman's and enjoy the nice fall weather that we are having. We took the kids to the park and let them run wild. They love it there, and especially together. They are all growing up so fast, I can't believe it. I enjoy having the Goodman's just down the road, it allows for frequent opportunities to hang out together. Thanks for inviting us guys, it was fun.










7 comments:
you really are lucky to live close to family like you do.
sorry i haven't been commenting as much-- i'm doing that google reader thing so i look at all the updated posts, but then forget to comment. just know i'm always 'watching' you. ha ha. that sounds creepy.
What a good idea to hit the park at night... what with it cooling off a bit now when the sun is down. Your kids are so dang cute! :)
Fun Fun!
I just wanted to pass the word around that Chases farewell is the 19th of October at 9:00 here in Duncan and you are all invited! I know it is a long trip but still wanted to let you know about it. We have put it off just in case his mono didn't clear up. He is fine now and ready to go!
Arent you so glad the weather is finally getting cool enough so that you can take the kids to the park, I like to take Tannon at least 2 times a week and she loves it.
I love how Crew's little tongue is sticking out while he's "driving" - he's obviously having a good time. Cute kids.
I'm so jealous of the beautiful AZ fall weather. We are about done with fall and winter has begun. In fact today it snowed a bit and didn't stick. I hurried out to my garden before and pulled up all my onions and the ripe tomatoes. CRAZY!
I really wish you guys didn't live SO FAR away. My boys are really missing out on being friends with your boys.
Post a Comment