Monday, August 30, 2010

Elder Norton

Holden (19), Catcher (5), Crew (2) and Bronx (almost 2 mo.)

Most of the kids watching planes take off.

Holden sitting by Cheyanne.

Gina and some of her crew with Holden. Cole, Kace, Rhet, and Cheyanne.

The Price fam with Holden

This is most of the group that was at the airport to see Holden off.

Catcher and Tatum heading over to watch out the window.

Tami, Treck and Holden. He is talking to another missionary that would be on the same flight
as him...heading to Brazil.
In May, Holden left for his mission in Brazil. What an example he is. He is one of the most amazing young men I have ever known. Holden has always been so strong spiritually, and has always wanted to do whats right. I have been so thankful for his example to my boys. Dustin and I have talked to our boys about missions before and what they were and what they met. When Holden left though, Catcher just came alive about missions. He wanted to know everything, and wanted to know when he would get to go. I told him he had to slow down and wait till he was 19 because his Mom wasn't ready for him to go yet. He talks all the time about when he will get on an airplane and go on his mission and leave us at the airport (tear), and Crew does too, however in Crew's version, Dustin and I are going with him (I wish buddy). They love to color little pictures for Elder Norton and send them to him. I don't think he knows the example and path he has set for my boys. I am also thankful for a husband, brothers and brother in law that went on missions too and can help my boys along their way to that goal. Holden is doing great, and is out in the field changing lives. He will do great, he is amazing and will turn many hearts to the Lord. We love you Holden!

0 comments: