Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Day of Fun and a Little Shopping Too....

























Today we went to the new San Tan Mall. It is the first time we have been, and the weather was perfect out. I really like the idea of an outside mall this time of year, but I don't know about this summer!! It was a great day of fun and a little shopping. My Mom went with us, and that made Catcher's day. The stores that seemed to take most of our time and attention were the Disney Store, and the Children's Place. Well I guess that was mostly my attention, but Catch loved the Disney Store and even got a little prize while we were there. He got a little Jungle Book play house/tree thing, with little action figures. They really had some great sales going on. Pictured above you can see Catch and Dustin setting it up, and shot of it all put together. Now the Children's Place, I have a love/hate relationship with this store. I absolutely love their clothes, but I hate that I can't leave without buying something!!!! Anyway, I bought the boys matching hats, and as you can see they are not baseball caps, which I would normally buy...but they are little old fashioned looking hats...little gangsta hats from like the 50's. I am totally picturing their Easter Pic's already..ha ha. I also bought Crew a pair of cute little shoes (pictured above). They actually fit his chubby little feet, they are stretchy. Anyway....it was a good day.

6 comments:

ANDERSONS said...

I have been wanting to go to that mall, now I going to have to make a trip out there before it gets hot! Maybe one day Marisa and you and I could meet out there and do shopping and have lunch with the kids! Well your boys are so cute and Crew is getting so big and Catcher he so cute in Primary during sharing time! Well you have a cute family!

Enjoy the Journey said...

I LOVE THESE HATS!!!! The only sad part is that even the big ones in the boys sizes don't fit Broc's big cranium! So lucky little Britton just got one... I have the cutest picture idea for him in that hat as soon as he can sit up... gees hurry up all ready!

Norton family said...

I am so glad to see you updated finally I was updating more than you and that is a shock. I love the new toys Catcher and Crew .you boys are so cute!!!Aunt Tami loves you guys.

Marisa said...

I want to go to that mall! Crap, need some money... haha, but lets go! Those hats are so dang adorable, I also was thinking of my pictures in my mind, and they arent even mine! Something like old fashioned suitcases and rolled up shirts and cute things... your boys are such studs, seriously, it kills me.

Marisa said...

I want to go to that mall! Crap, need some money... haha, but lets go! Those hats are so dang adorable, I also was thinking of my pictures in my mind, and they arent even mine! Something like old fashioned suitcases and rolled up shirts and cute things... your boys are such studs, seriously, it kills me.

The Ray Family said...

Catcher is such a MINI-DUSTIN!! Love the pics...