Friday, February 29, 2008

Shout Out....

I just want to do a quick shout out to Crystal, Tawni and Marisa for their help in my new blog design! It was a monster to create...but with the help of these three, I think maybe I have it down!! THANKS GIRLS!

9 comments:

Norton family said...

Very Cute!! It is when you are doing this you want to pull out your hair but the finished product is well worth it. Love Ya!

Norton family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marisa said...

So So cute!! I just love it.

Heather said...

Looks great! I always want to do cute things but that means changing my format, which I don't want to do. Love the cute new header, good job girls!

The Ray Family said...

Looks very cute!! I learned how to do them a year ago and still havent made time to make me a cute header. Maybe one day!! ;) Great Job!!! I hope the Kiddos are feeling better.

{Bryanna} said...

I really like it to!!! looks so cute!!!

Enjoy the Journey said...

I will get back to you on the centering of the header!

ANDERSONS said...

I love your new blog background its so cute! Marisa did mine but now I need her show me how to do it by myself!

Heather K said...

Yeah Sassy blog! It looks so Trendy, scrapbooky?(Is that a word)
I love blogging with all my old Pals! It is a great way to get close again! Like reading each others journals and scrapbooks! Hope your little men are doing better!