
when the boys are sick.
Well here we go again! Sometimes I just don't see any light at the end of the tunnel. Sleepless nights and days, the messy house because mom is out of energy, and the two "smileless boys." Crew has now been on breathing treatments for the last two days, and Catch started his today. As you can see, Catcher is a little Pro at his treatments. He has been doing them off and on since he was 15 months old. He has really bad asthma, and anytime a cold comes into our house, his little lungs just can't handle it, and we have to start with the "breathers." Little Crew on the other hand, this is his second go around, and he just doesn't seem to get used to it. He absolutely hates it. As do I!!!! Crew is especially cranky today, and I am worried that perhaps he has ear infections on top of the lung issues, so that will probably mean another trip to the Doctors by tomorrow. Oh fun, fun! I get tired of watching my little guys suffer. They are the greatest kids ever and they just make their mom melt. I just keep praying that they out grow this eventually, they are active kids, and I don't want anything holding them back!! I love you boys!
Well here we go again! Sometimes I just don't see any light at the end of the tunnel. Sleepless nights and days, the messy house because mom is out of energy, and the two "smileless boys." Crew has now been on breathing treatments for the last two days, and Catch started his today. As you can see, Catcher is a little Pro at his treatments. He has been doing them off and on since he was 15 months old. He has really bad asthma, and anytime a cold comes into our house, his little lungs just can't handle it, and we have to start with the "breathers." Little Crew on the other hand, this is his second go around, and he just doesn't seem to get used to it. He absolutely hates it. As do I!!!! Crew is especially cranky today, and I am worried that perhaps he has ear infections on top of the lung issues, so that will probably mean another trip to the Doctors by tomorrow. Oh fun, fun! I get tired of watching my little guys suffer. They are the greatest kids ever and they just make their mom melt. I just keep praying that they out grow this eventually, they are active kids, and I don't want anything holding them back!! I love you boys!










6 comments:
Sara, I am so sad to say at our house, I dont think it will ever end!! These Goodman kids are just full of energy and these silly "Lung Diseases" keep knocking them back down. I hope the get better soon!
Sara I hope your boys get feeling better it suck when little ones are sick cause you feel so help less and they are just so sad!
Im sad to hear about your kids getting sick :( I hate breathing treatments! It seems this year has been really hard on children and them getting sick! But anyways thanks for the comment. We have been just so busy and i haven't been keeping up on my blogger. geez haha. I love your background to! I love those colors!!!
Dang it. That is such a ripper when little ones are sick and so helpless. I hope they get better soon and you will have some relief and light at the end of this loooong tunnel.
Yes, we have tried OPK tests, I have tried most everything and am getting to be quite versed in fertility or the lack thereof. Thanks for the info!
Are you kidding?!?!?! Can you catch a break? I am so sorry! I too pray that they will grow out of it for your sanity! Good luck!
Have I told you lately how Stinkin Handsome your little guys are?! ;) To cute!! I hope things start looking up for you guys..No more sicknesses!! I bet you are excited for this weather to get warmer so you can all relax.
Post a Comment