Saturday, February 16, 2008

Instant Friends










I forgot to mention Crew's FAVORITE prize for the day! He also got a little something from the Disney Store...he got the little elephant from Jungle Book...and I cannot remember the elephants name for the life of me, so please leave a comment if you know it. Anyway, they have become instant friends..nothing like a new friend that can also be a chew toy when you need it.



4 comments:

Cottrells said...

My girls watch The Jungle Book daily and I don't even know the name of the elephant...does he even have one?

Heather said...

Baby elephant's name is Hathi, just like his dad. (I am not Jungle Book smart but google is my best friend)

Marisa said...

Wow, that movie sure brings me back. How cute!!

Devin and Melinda said...

The Jungle Book was one of my Mom's favorite movies so we watched it all the time growing up. The boys' matching hats are way cute! Devin would say they'd make great golfing hats!