
Happy Birthday Marisa. I just wanted you to know that we were thinking about you, and hoping you were having a terrific birthday! Marisa is such a great person. She is very giving and always willing to help. She has been a great addition to our family. She is one of the craftiest people I know and has a great talent for decorating. I am excited to see what she does with their new house, it will be great! Marisa is also a great mom. Madisyn loves her mommy, and talks about her all day while she is at my house. As most of you know Mark & Marisa are expecting number two, and we are excited for that new addition to their family. Happy Birthday Marisa...we love you!






1 comments:
Happy Birthday to Marisa~ She is to cute! Mark did good ;)One of these days we all need to get together so we can get to know her better. :)
Post a Comment